The deadline to file your 2017 PFD unfortunately has passed, but you can still make Pick.Click.Give donations at http://pfd.alaska.gov/ through August 2017!
We hope you will consider donating to Challenge Alaska this year through the Pick.Click.Give program! Donations received through the Pick.Click.Give program fund sports and recreation access and opportunities for Alaskans with disabilities throughout the year.
Did you know??.....
- $25 sponsors a person with a cognitive disability in book club for 1 year
- $50 provides replacement tires for a sport wheelchair
- $100 sponsors 1 person with a disability in Nordic skiing for a season
- $200 provides an outdoor recreation experience like camping, fishing, snowshoeing, or kayaking for one individual with a disability
- $500 sponsors a disabled hockey player for a season
- $1,000 sponsors one disabled client to travel to an out of state competition or training
Thank you for your support of Challenge Alaska!