Saturday March 29, 2014
What is SnowBlast?
- It is our annual fundraiser for the Challenge Alaska Adaptive Ski and SB school.
- Raise money and come enjoy a day of food, celebration, and fun on the mountain.
- With $175 minimum in pledges, you get a lift ticket, T-shirt, breakfast and lunch & raffle ticket.
- The highest three fundraisers for each division will be awarded with prizes.
Tips to get pledges:
- Ask family, friends, and co-workers to support a program you are part of. (via phone, mass email, facebook, twitter, etc).
- Share videos or photos with people you are asking for donations.
- Set up booths at business locations to solicit donations.
Start collecting pledges NOW! DOWNLOAD PLEDGE FORMS HERE
We will accept only flat dollar amounts. Pledges paid by cash or check must be collected prior to the event. Credit card pledges can be accepted with the name, address, email, and phone number of the donor.
Pre-register by turning in your pledge forms and collected pledges to Challenge Alaska by mailing them to: Challenge Alaska, 3350 Commercial Drive, Suite 208, Anchorage 99501, or bringing them in to the Girdwood Ski School or the Anchorage Office before March 18th. You will be entered into a special drawing if you pre-register, plus, you won’t wait in REGISTRATION lines the day of the event!
Welcome to Challenge Alaska
Challenge Alaska strives to improve the lives of people with disabilities and the whole community through adaptive sports, therapeutic recreation and education. Participation in our programs helps people break down the barriers that exist for them in many aspects of life, by building confidence and security, creating an infrastructure for support, increasing mobility, and improving health; which in turn promotes education, social development and involvement, employment, and the ultimate goal of independence.
To learn more about what we do, browse the menu items above. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your visit!