- Parent Category: News
Saturday March 25, 2017
What is SnowBlast?
- It is our annual fundraiser for the Challenge Alaska Adaptive Ski and SB school.
- Raise money and come enjoy a day of food, celebration, and fun on the mountain.
- With $200 minimum in pledges, you get a lift ticket, T-shirt, breakfast and lunch & raffle ticket.
- The highest three fundraisers for each division will be awarded with prizes.
*MONTHLY DRAWINGS ON LAST DAY OF DEC, JAN, FEB, MARCH FOR ANYONE WHO HANDS IN PLEDGE SHEETS ON A MONTHLY BASIS! CALL STAFF FOR MORE DETAILS!!!
Tips to get pledges:
- Ask family, friends, and co-workers to support a program you are part of. (via phone, mass email, facebook, twitter, etc).
- Share videos or photos with people you are asking for donations.
- Set up booths at business locations to solicit donations.
We will accept only flat dollar amounts. Pledges paid by cash or check must be collected prior to the event. Credit card pledges can be accepted with the name, address, email, and phone number of the donor.
Pre-register by turning in your pledge forms and collected pledges to Challenge Alaska by mailing them to: Challenge Alaska, 3350 Commercial Drive, Suite 208, Anchorage 99501, or bringing them in to the Girdwood Ski School or the Anchorage Office before March 18th. You will be entered into a special drawing if you pre-register, plus, you won’t wait in REGISTRATION lines the day of the event!